It claims Jesus was a Vishwakarma Brahmin by birth and that Christianity is just a sect of Hinduism.
As per a Mid Day report, The Swatantryaveer Savarkar Rashtriya Smarak (Savarkar National Memorial), a trust that preserves and propagates the literature and ideology of the Savarkar brothers', released the Marathi book on February 26. The book adds that the present day Palestinian and Arab territories were Hindu land and that Christ travelled to India. The book goes on to claim that Jesus spent his last days in the mountains of the Himalayas.
Here are a few claims made by the book:
- Jesus Christ was a Tamil Vishwakarma Brahmin.
- His real name is Keshao Krishna.
- His mother tongue was Tamil.
- He was dark in complexion.
- When he was 12 his 'janeyu' ceremony was conducted, as per Brahmin tradition.
- His family dressed in Indian way.
- Christianity was never a separate religion, but a Hindu cult and doctrine introduced by Christ.
- People belonging to the Essenes cult, which practiced Yoga and spiritual science, saved Christ after his detractors crucified him. Christ was treated with medicinal herbs and plants, which helped him revive.
- He spent the last phase of his life in the Himalayas. After regaining health, Christ established a 'math' (monastery) at the foothills of the Himalayas, probably in Kashmir. He worshipped Lord Shiva there for three years and achieved 'darshan' of Shiva.
- Christ was 49-years-old when he decided to leave his physical body. Thus, he sat in a yogic posture and went into deep samadhi.
- Arabia was a Hindu land and Jews were Hindus.
- Arabic has many Sanskrit and Tamil words.
- Palestine's Arabic Language is a version of Tamil language.
Tamil & English Christian Songs